Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Nautilus Vape Tanks
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and incredible customer care. They use a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to offer an excellent, affordable options. Nautilus Vape Tanks
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brands so that you may purchase straight from the service provider. We receive commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The company is unique in numerous methods. In addition, they even feature a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase percentages of various tastes you wish to try. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it normally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Nautilus Vape Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as each e-juice maker. They primarily provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the distinct feature of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they offer numerous blending choices. For instance, you can choose from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they enable you to select what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Nautilus Vape Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just offers a harsh, unrefined taste however also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re almost consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to tell if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that allows them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, okay, though, however I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever attempted. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hi, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t necessarily need to taste similarly good when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. In addition, I believe this flavor was their least excellent one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 provided various sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Nautilus Vape Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply terrific client service and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Furthermore, I also discovered that they offer a Do It Yourself juice package. This package enables you to produce something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of options to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.