Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild New Vape Tanks For 2017
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and incredible client service. They offer a huge array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to offer an excellent, affordable alternatives. New Vape Tanks For 2017
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you might purchase straight from the provider. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The business is special in numerous ways. Additionally, they even feature a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase percentages of various flavors you wish to try. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it typically suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. New Vape Tanks For 2017
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice maker. They primarily offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the unique feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they use several mixing options. For instance, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. New Vape Tanks For 2017
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only gives a harsh, crude taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is typically hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re practically drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, though, however I was rather disappointed since I love mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes great in consuming, doesn’t necessarily need to taste equally great when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. In addition, I believe this flavor was their least outstanding one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 provided different sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. New Vape Tanks For 2017
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer terrific client service and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Furthermore, I likewise learnt that they provide a DIY juice package. This set enables you to produce something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are lots of options to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild previously, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.