Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Oil Vape Tanks
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and unbelievable customer service. They use a huge range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to provide an excellent, inexpensive alternatives. Oil Vape Tanks
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brands so that you may buy directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these service providers, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The business is special in numerous ways. Additionally, they even feature a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy small amounts of various flavors you wish to attempt. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it normally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Oil Vape Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice manufacturer. They primarily provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the distinct thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they provide several mixing alternatives. For instance, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they allow you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Oil Vape Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just gives a severe, unrefined taste however likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is frequently hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun meant. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that enables them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, though, but I was rather disappointed since I like mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I have actually ever tried. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes good in eating, does not necessarily need to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least impressive one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 used various feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Oil Vape Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide great client service and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Additionally, I also discovered that they use a DIY juice package. This kit allows you to develop something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are lots of options to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.