Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Olmetec Vape Wild
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and incredible client service. They offer a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to supply an excellent, inexpensive choices. Olmetec Vape Wild
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may purchase directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this site.
The company is distinct in many ways. Furthermore, they even feature a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy percentages of various tastes you want to attempt. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it normally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, many business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Olmetec Vape Wild
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the like each e-juice manufacturer. They mainly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the distinct thing about their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they provide several blending choices. For instance, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they allow you to select what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Olmetec Vape Wild
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just offers a harsh, crude taste however likewise blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is frequently hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re practically consuming sugar. Additionally, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that enables them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, though, however I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I love mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I have actually ever tried. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes good in consuming, does not always have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. In addition, I believe this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two used various feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Olmetec Vape Wild
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide fantastic customer service and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. In addition, I likewise learnt that they provide a Do It Yourself juice package. This kit allows you to create something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their popularity has skyrocketed. They provide some of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild previously, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.