Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Pink Vaping Mods
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and unbelievable customer support. They use a big variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to supply an excellent, low-priced options. Pink Vaping Mods
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you might buy directly from the provider. We get commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The business is special in many methods. In addition, they even feature a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy small amounts of various tastes you wish to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it generally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, many business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Pink Vaping Mods
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like every other e-juice maker. They mostly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the distinct thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they use numerous blending alternatives. For instance, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they allow you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Pink Vaping Mods
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just gives a harsh, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it enhance some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is typically difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also features a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied since I like mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever attempted. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hi, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t always have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I believe this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided different experience to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Pink Vaping Mods
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply great customer care and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. In addition, I likewise found out that they offer a Do It Yourself juice package. This set allows you to create something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They use some of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.