Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Popular Vaping Mods
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and unbelievable client service. They use a huge range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to supply an excellent, affordable choices. Popular Vaping Mods
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you may acquire directly from the company. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The company is distinct in numerous methods. In addition, they even include a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy small amounts of various flavors you want to try. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it generally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, most companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Popular Vaping Mods
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like every other e-juice producer. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the unique feature of their packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they use a number of blending alternatives. For instance, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they permit you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Popular Vaping Mods
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just gives a severe, crude taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re practically drinking sugar. Additionally, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that allows them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, not bad, however, however I was rather disappointed because I like mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever attempted. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes great in eating, does not necessarily have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. Additionally, I believe this taste was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 offered various feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Popular Vaping Mods
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide terrific customer service and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Additionally, I likewise found out that they offer a DIY juice set. This kit allows you to create something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their popularity has gone through the roof. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.