Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Powerful Vaping Mods
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and unbelievable client service. They offer a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to offer an excellent, low-priced options. Powerful Vaping Mods
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brands so that you might buy directly from the provider. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The company is distinct in many ways. Furthermore, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast catalog of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase percentages of various flavors you wish to attempt. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it usually indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Powerful Vaping Mods
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the like each e-juice maker. They mainly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the unique aspect of their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they use numerous mixing alternatives. For instance, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Powerful Vaping Mods
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only provides an extreme, unrefined taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it enhance some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re almost drinking sugar. Additionally, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun meant. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that permits them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes great in consuming, doesn’t necessarily need to taste similarly great when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I believe this flavor was their least excellent one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two offered different experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Powerful Vaping Mods
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide excellent customer service and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I also learnt that they use a DIY juice kit. This set allows you to create something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They provide a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of options to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.