Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Pro Vape Tanks
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and unbelievable customer care. They offer a big array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they want to offer a great, low-cost alternatives. Pro Vape Tanks
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you may acquire straight from the supplier. We receive commissions from these providers, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The company is distinct in many methods. Furthermore, they even include a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order small amounts of different flavors you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, most business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Pro Vape Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like every other e-juice producer. They primarily offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the special thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer numerous blending options. For instance, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they enable you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Pro Vape Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only offers a harsh, unrefined taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it increase some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is frequently tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re almost drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that enables them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied because I enjoy mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever tried. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t necessarily have to taste equally good when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 offered different sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Pro Vape Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply great customer support and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. In addition, I likewise discovered that they provide a Do It Yourself juice kit. This kit permits you to create something that suits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They use some of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild before, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.