Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Red Vape Tanks
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and extraordinary customer service. They offer a substantial variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to offer a fantastic, low-priced options. Red Vape Tanks
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brands so that you may buy directly from the company. We receive commissions from these providers, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The business is special in numerous ways. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order small amounts of different flavors you want to try. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it usually indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, most business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Red Vape Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the special thing about their product packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they offer several blending alternatives. For example, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Red Vape Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just offers an extreme, crude taste however also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is typically tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re almost drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the taste, pun meant. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some sort of magic that allows them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever tried. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes great in eating, does not necessarily need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I believe this taste was their least excellent one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided different experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Red Vape Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide fantastic customer service and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Furthermore, I also learnt that they offer a Do It Yourself juice kit. This package enables you to create something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They offer some of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.