Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Reviews On Vape Tanks
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and amazing customer care. They offer a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they want to supply a fantastic, low-cost alternatives. Reviews On Vape Tanks
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you may buy directly from the supplier. We receive commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The business is special in many ways. Furthermore, they even feature a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase percentages of various flavors you wish to try. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it usually suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, many business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Reviews On Vape Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like each e-juice producer. They primarily offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the special feature of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they use numerous mixing alternatives. For example, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they enable you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Reviews On Vape Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just offers an extreme, unrefined taste however also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it boost some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is often tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Additionally, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to tell if it is truly precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that allows them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, however, however I was rather disappointed because I love mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I have actually ever attempted. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes good in consuming, does not necessarily have to taste similarly great when vaped. The very same is the case with this flavor. Furthermore, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 provided different sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Reviews On Vape Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer fantastic customer support and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. In addition, I also discovered that they use a Do It Yourself juice set. This set allows you to produce something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their appeal has gone through the roof. They offer some of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of options to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild before, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.