Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Smok Vape Tanks For Less
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and amazing customer service. They provide a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to supply a great, affordable options. Smok Vape Tanks For Less
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you may purchase straight from the company. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The business is special in numerous methods. In addition, they even feature a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase percentages of different flavors you want to attempt. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it usually suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Smok Vape Tanks For Less
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like every other e-juice manufacturer. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the special feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they offer several mixing options. For example, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Smok Vape Tanks For Less
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only gives a severe, unrefined taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is often difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Additionally, it also features a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun meant. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that enables them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes good in consuming, does not necessarily have to taste similarly great when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. In addition, I think this flavor was their least excellent one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 used different feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Finally, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Smok Vape Tanks For Less
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply excellent client service and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Additionally, I likewise discovered that they offer a DIY juice kit. This package enables you to develop something that matches your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They provide some of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are lots of options to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.