Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Tank Vapes
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and amazing client service. They use a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to supply a fantastic, affordable choices. Tank Vapes
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you may buy straight from the company. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The business is distinct in numerous methods. Additionally, they even feature a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order small amounts of various tastes you want to attempt. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it generally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Tank Vapes
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice producer. They primarily offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the distinct feature of their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they provide numerous blending alternatives. For example, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. Therefore, they permit you to select exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Tank Vapes
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only offers a severe, unrefined taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is typically hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re nearly drinking sugar. In addition, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that permits them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, however, however I was rather disappointed since I like mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I have actually ever tried. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not always need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I think this taste was their least impressive one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 offered various sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Tank Vapes
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide fantastic client service and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. In addition, I likewise learnt that they use a DIY juice set. This package enables you to produce something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a reason their appeal has gone through the roof. They offer some of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are lots of choices to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.