Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Tanks For A Vape
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and extraordinary client service. They provide a big selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to supply a terrific, low-priced choices. Tanks For A Vape
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you might purchase directly from the supplier. We receive commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The company is unique in many ways. Additionally, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge catalog of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase percentages of different tastes you want to try. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it generally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Tanks For A Vape
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the like each e-juice manufacturer. They mainly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the distinct thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer numerous mixing alternatives. For instance, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Tanks For A Vape
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just provides a harsh, unrefined taste however also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it improve some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is often difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re almost consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to tell if it is really precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that enables them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, however, however I was rather dissatisfied since I enjoy mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I’ve ever attempted. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes great in consuming, doesn’t necessarily need to taste similarly great when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least remarkable one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 provided different feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Tanks For A Vape
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide terrific customer support and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. In addition, I likewise learnt that they use a DIY juice kit. This package permits you to create something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.