Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Tanks For Vape Pens
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and incredible customer service. They offer a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer a fantastic, low-priced choices. Tanks For Vape Pens
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you may acquire straight from the provider. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The business is unique in numerous ways. In addition, they even feature a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of various tastes you wish to try. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it normally implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Tanks For Vape Pens
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice maker. They mostly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the distinct thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they offer several blending options. For example, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Tanks For Vape Pens
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only offers a severe, unrefined taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We found that it increase some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is typically difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Furthermore, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some sort of magic that permits them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, however, however I was rather disappointed because I love mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever tried. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t necessarily need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. Furthermore, I believe this taste was their least remarkable one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two used different sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Tanks For Vape Pens
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer terrific customer care and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Additionally, I also discovered that they offer a DIY juice kit. This kit allows you to create something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They provide some of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are lots of choices to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.