Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Tanks Vape Cost
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and amazing customer service. They provide a big variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to offer a great, affordable alternatives. Tanks Vape Cost
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you may acquire straight from the service provider. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The business is distinct in many ways. In addition, they even feature a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order percentages of various flavors you want to try. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it usually indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, the majority of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Tanks Vape Cost
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They mostly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the unique thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they provide several blending alternatives. For example, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they permit you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Tanks Vape Cost
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only offers an extreme, unrefined taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is often tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re almost drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun planned. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is really precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that permits them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, however, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I like mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever tried. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes good in consuming, does not always have to taste equally great when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. In addition, I believe this flavor was their least impressive one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two offered different sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Tanks Vape Cost
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer excellent customer support and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Furthermore, I also discovered that they use a DIY juice kit. This kit enables you to develop something that suits your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their appeal has gone through the roof. They provide some of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are lots of options to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.