Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Tiny Vaping Mods
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and amazing customer service. They use a big range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to offer an excellent, low-priced options. Tiny Vaping Mods
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you might buy directly from the provider. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The business is unique in numerous methods. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy small amounts of various tastes you wish to attempt. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it normally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, many business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Tiny Vaping Mods
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the same as every other e-juice producer. They primarily use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the special feature of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer a number of mixing choices. For example, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they permit you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Tiny Vaping Mods
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only provides a harsh, unrefined taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is often difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also features a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to tell if it is genuinely precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that permits them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I have actually ever tried. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes excellent in eating, does not always have to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two used different feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Tiny Vaping Mods
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer great client service and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. In addition, I also discovered that they provide a Do It Yourself juice package. This set permits you to create something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their popularity has gone through the roof. They use some of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.