Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Top Vape Tanks
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and incredible customer service. They offer a substantial variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they want to provide a fantastic, inexpensive alternatives. Top Vape Tanks
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you may acquire directly from the provider. We get commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The business is unique in lots of methods. In addition, they even feature a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can order small amounts of various tastes you want to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it typically indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Top Vape Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice producer. They mainly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the distinct thing about their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they offer numerous blending options. For example, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they permit you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Top Vape Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just provides an extreme, crude taste however also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is typically difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Additionally, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is really precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that enables them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, though, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever attempted. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. In addition, I think this taste was their least outstanding one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided different feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Top Vape Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide terrific customer support and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. In addition, I also learnt that they offer a Do It Yourself juice package. This kit enables you to create something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their appeal has skyrocketed. They use a few of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild before, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.