Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Uwell Vape Tanks
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and amazing customer support. They use a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer a terrific, low-priced alternatives. Uwell Vape Tanks
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you may purchase straight from the supplier. We receive commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The company is special in many ways. In addition, they even include a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order percentages of various tastes you wish to try. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it typically suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, most business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Uwell Vape Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the same as each e-juice producer. They primarily provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the unique feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they use numerous blending alternatives. For example, you can select from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. Therefore, they permit you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Uwell Vape Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just provides an extreme, crude taste however also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is typically tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re practically drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is genuinely precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed since I enjoy mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes great in consuming, doesn’t always have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two offered different experience to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Uwell Vape Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide great client service and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. In addition, I also discovered that they offer a Do It Yourself juice set. This kit enables you to develop something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their popularity has gone through the roof. They offer some of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.