Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild V2 Vape Flavors
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and incredible customer service. They provide a huge array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to offer a great, low-priced options. V2 Vape Flavors
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you might buy straight from the provider. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The company is unique in numerous ways. Additionally, they even feature a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy small amounts of different tastes you wish to attempt. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it usually implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. V2 Vape Flavors
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as every other e-juice producer. They primarily use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the unique aspect of their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they provide a number of mixing alternatives. For example, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they allow you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. V2 Vape Flavors
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only offers a harsh, unrefined taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is frequently hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that enables them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, though, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hi, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste equally good when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Furthermore, I believe this taste was their least remarkable one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 used various sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. V2 Vape Flavors
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply excellent customer care and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Furthermore, I also discovered that they use a Do It Yourself juice set. This kit enables you to produce something that matches your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.