Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vandy Vape Tanks
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and incredible client service. They offer a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to offer a terrific, low-cost choices. Vandy Vape Tanks
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you might purchase directly from the service provider. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The business is unique in numerous methods. Additionally, they even include a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase percentages of various tastes you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it typically indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, many companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vandy Vape Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as each e-juice producer. They primarily use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special thing about their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they provide a number of blending choices. For instance, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to select what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vandy Vape Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just gives a harsh, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun meant. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that enables them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, though, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hey, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t always have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least impressive one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 offered different feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vandy Vape Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer great client service and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. In addition, I also discovered that they use a Do It Yourself juice set. This set allows you to produce something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They use some of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are lots of choices to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.