Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Battery Mods
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and incredible customer service. They use a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to offer a fantastic, affordable alternatives. Vape Battery Mods
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brand names so that you may purchase directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these companies, however, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The company is unique in lots of methods. Furthermore, they even include a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can order percentages of various flavors you wish to attempt. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it generally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, the majority of business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Battery Mods
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the like each e-juice producer. They mostly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer a number of mixing alternatives. For example, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Battery Mods
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only offers a severe, crude taste however also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is frequently tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re practically consuming sugar. In addition, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, however, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I have actually ever tried. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes great in consuming, does not necessarily need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The very same is the case with this flavor. Furthermore, I think this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 offered various feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Finally, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Battery Mods
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide terrific customer care and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. In addition, I also found out that they offer a DIY juice package. This package allows you to create something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They offer some of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are lots of options to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.