Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Build Kit
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and unbelievable customer support. They offer a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to provide a great, low-priced choices. Vape Build Kit
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brand names so that you might buy straight from the supplier. We get commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The company is distinct in lots of ways. Additionally, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy small amounts of various flavors you wish to try. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it usually suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, many companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Build Kit
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice maker. They primarily offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the unique feature of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer numerous mixing choices. For example, you can choose from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Build Kit
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only offers a harsh, unrefined taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is often hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re almost drinking sugar. Additionally, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some sort of magic that enables them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, however, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I have actually ever tried. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly great when vaped. The very same is the case with this flavor. Furthermore, I think this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided various experience to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Build Kit
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply great client service and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Additionally, I also discovered that they provide a DIY juice set. This set allows you to develop something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.