Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Flavor Tanks
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and extraordinary client service. They provide a big range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to provide a terrific, inexpensive choices. Vape Flavor Tanks
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may acquire straight from the service provider. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The company is special in many methods. Furthermore, they even include a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge catalog of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order small amounts of different tastes you wish to attempt. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it typically implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Flavor Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like each e-juice maker. They mostly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special aspect of their product packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they use numerous blending choices. For example, you can pick from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they permit you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Flavor Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only gives an extreme, crude taste however also blocks the atomizer. We found that it boost some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is often tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re nearly drinking sugar. In addition, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun meant. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that allows them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I like mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes excellent in eating, does not necessarily need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The very same is the case with this flavor. In addition, I believe this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 provided different feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Finally, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Flavor Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer fantastic customer support and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Furthermore, I also learnt that they provide a DIY juice kit. This set allows you to develop something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They offer a few of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are lots of choices to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.