Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Juice Tanks
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and unbelievable client service. They provide a big variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to provide a terrific, low-priced alternatives. Vape Juice Tanks
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you may acquire straight from the supplier. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The business is unique in lots of ways. Furthermore, they even feature a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast brochure of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase small amounts of different flavors you want to try. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it typically suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Juice Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as each e-juice producer. They primarily offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the unique thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they offer numerous mixing alternatives. For example, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they allow you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Juice Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just offers a severe, crude taste however likewise clogs up the atomizer. We found that it boost some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is typically difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re almost drinking sugar. In addition, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun meant. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is genuinely precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that enables them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, however, however I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t always need to taste similarly great when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. In addition, I believe this taste was their least remarkable one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two used different sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Juice Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide fantastic customer service and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. In addition, I likewise discovered that they use a DIY juice set. This set enables you to create something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.