Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape King Tanks
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and unbelievable client service. They offer a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer a terrific, low-priced choices. Vape King Tanks
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you might acquire directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these providers, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The business is distinct in many methods. In addition, they even feature a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast catalog of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can order small amounts of various tastes you want to try. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it normally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, many companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape King Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice maker. They mostly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the special aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they use a number of mixing choices. For instance, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. Therefore, they allow you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape King Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just offers a severe, unrefined taste however also congests the atomizer. We found that it increase some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is typically tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re almost drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that allows them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, not bad, though, however I was rather dissatisfied because I love mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hi, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not necessarily need to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two offered various experience to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape King Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer fantastic customer care and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. In addition, I also learnt that they offer a DIY juice kit. This package allows you to develop something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their appeal has gone through the roof. They offer some of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are lots of options to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.