Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pen Burning Oil
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and amazing customer support. They use a huge range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to supply a great, affordable options. Vape Pen Burning Oil
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you might acquire directly from the company. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The business is unique in numerous methods. In addition, they even feature a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast brochure of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order percentages of different flavors you wish to attempt. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it normally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, many companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pen Burning Oil
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the same as every other e-juice manufacturer. They mainly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the special aspect of their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they provide numerous mixing choices. For instance, you can select from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pen Burning Oil
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only offers a harsh, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is often difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re almost consuming sugar. In addition, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is genuinely accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that enables them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, okay, however, however I was rather dissatisfied because I enjoy mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever attempted. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes great in consuming, doesn’t necessarily have to taste equally great when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least impressive one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 offered different sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pen Burning Oil
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide terrific client service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. In addition, I also learnt that they use a DIY juice set. This set permits you to develop something that matches your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They offer a few of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.