Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pen Spitting Oil
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique flavors and extraordinary customer service. They offer a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to supply a fantastic, low-cost options. Vape Pen Spitting Oil
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brands so that you may buy directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The business is unique in many methods. In addition, they even feature a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase small amounts of different tastes you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it usually indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pen Spitting Oil
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They mostly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the special thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they use numerous mixing alternatives. For instance, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pen Spitting Oil
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only offers a severe, crude taste however likewise clogs up the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is typically hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re almost consuming sugar. Additionally, it also features a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun meant. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that allows them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied because I love mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The very same is the case with this flavor. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 used various feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pen Spitting Oil
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide great client service and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Furthermore, I also learnt that they use a DIY juice package. This kit allows you to produce something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They provide some of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.