Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pen Tanks
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and extraordinary customer care. They use a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to offer an excellent, affordable alternatives. Vape Pen Tanks
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brands so that you may acquire directly from the supplier. We receive commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The business is special in numerous ways. In addition, they even feature a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy small amounts of various flavors you want to try. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it generally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pen Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice maker. They mainly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the unique thing about their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they provide a number of blending alternatives. For example, you can select from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they enable you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pen Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just gives a severe, unrefined taste however likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is often hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re practically drinking sugar. In addition, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that allows them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, however I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes great in consuming, does not always have to taste similarly great when vaped. The very same is the case with this flavor. Additionally, I think this taste was their least outstanding one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two provided various sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pen Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply fantastic customer care and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Furthermore, I likewise found out that they offer a DIY juice kit. This kit permits you to produce something that matches your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their popularity has skyrocketed. They offer some of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of options to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.