Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pens Are Bad For You
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and unbelievable customer support. They use a big variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to supply an excellent, low-priced options. Vape Pens Are Bad For You
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you may acquire directly from the service provider. We get commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The business is special in numerous methods. Furthermore, they even include a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase small amounts of different flavors you want to try. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it generally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pens Are Bad For You
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as every other e-juice maker. They mostly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the unique feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they provide several mixing choices. For instance, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. Therefore, they allow you to choose what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pens Are Bad For You
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just offers a harsh, crude taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We found that it increase some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is often tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Additionally, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to inform if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that permits them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, however, but I was rather disappointed because I like mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t always need to taste similarly great when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. Additionally, I think this taste was their least remarkable one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two offered different experience to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pens Are Bad For You
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply terrific customer support and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. In addition, I likewise learnt that they provide a Do It Yourself juice set. This kit allows you to produce something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their popularity has skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are lots of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.