Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pens Vs Tanks
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and amazing customer service. They provide a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they want to offer a fantastic, low-priced options. Vape Pens Vs Tanks
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brand names so that you may acquire directly from the supplier. We receive commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The business is unique in numerous methods. Furthermore, they even feature a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order small amounts of various flavors you wish to try. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it generally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, many companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pens Vs Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice manufacturer. They primarily offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the unique aspect of their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they use numerous blending choices. For instance, you can choose from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they permit you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pens Vs Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just offers an extreme, unrefined taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is often tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re practically drinking sugar. In addition, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some sort of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, however, but I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I like mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes good in eating, does not always have to taste equally great when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. In addition, I believe this flavor was their least remarkable one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two offered various sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pens Vs Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply great client service and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. In addition, I likewise found out that they provide a DIY juice kit. This set permits you to create something that matches your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their appeal has skyrocketed. They provide some of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of options to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.