Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Beads
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and amazing customer service. They provide a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to supply an excellent, inexpensive alternatives. Vape Tank Beads
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you might buy straight from the company. We get commissions from these providers, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The business is distinct in lots of methods. Additionally, they even feature a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase percentages of different flavors you want to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Beads
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like every other e-juice manufacturer. They primarily provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the unique feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they provide a number of mixing choices. For instance, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Beads
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only offers a severe, crude taste but also congests the atomizer. We found that it improve some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is typically difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re almost drinking sugar. In addition, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to inform if it is really precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that allows them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, however, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I like mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I have actually ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes great in consuming, does not necessarily need to taste similarly good when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. Additionally, I believe this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two used various sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Beads
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply terrific customer support and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Furthermore, I also found out that they offer a Do It Yourself juice package. This package enables you to create something that suits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their appeal has skyrocketed. They use some of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.