Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Burnt Taste
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and unbelievable customer support. They use a big range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to supply an excellent, low-priced options. Vape Tank Burnt Taste
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brand names so that you may buy straight from the service provider. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The business is unique in lots of ways. Additionally, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase small amounts of different flavors you wish to try. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it generally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, many companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Burnt Taste
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the same as each e-juice maker. They mostly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the unique aspect of their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer several blending options. For instance, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Burnt Taste
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only offers a harsh, crude taste however also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is often tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re practically consuming sugar. Additionally, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that allows them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, okay, however, however I was rather disappointed because I like mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes good in consuming, does not always need to taste equally great when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. Furthermore, I think this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 used various sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Finally, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Burnt Taste
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply great customer care and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Additionally, I also discovered that they use a DIY juice set. This kit permits you to create something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their popularity has gone through the roof. They offer a few of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of options to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.