Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Deals
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and extraordinary customer support. They provide a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer an excellent, affordable alternatives. Vape Tank Deals
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you might purchase straight from the service provider. We receive commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The business is unique in many methods. In addition, they even include a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase small amounts of various tastes you want to try. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it usually indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Deals
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as every other e-juice producer. They mainly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the distinct thing about their product packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they provide numerous mixing choices. For instance, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they permit you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Deals
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just provides a severe, crude taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it boost some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is often difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re almost drinking sugar. In addition, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that allows them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, okay, though, however I was rather disappointed since I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hi, what tastes good in eating, does not necessarily need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. Furthermore, I think this taste was their least outstanding one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 provided different feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Deals
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply terrific customer service and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. In addition, I also found out that they offer a DIY juice kit. This kit allows you to develop something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.