Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Diss
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and unbelievable customer care. They provide a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to offer a fantastic, inexpensive alternatives. Vape Tank Diss
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you might buy directly from the company. We receive commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The business is special in lots of ways. Additionally, they even include a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order percentages of various tastes you wish to attempt. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it typically suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, many companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Diss
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice manufacturer. They mainly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the unique thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they use numerous blending alternatives. For example, you can choose from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they allow you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Diss
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only gives a severe, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is typically tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is truly precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, however, but I was rather dissatisfied because I enjoy mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever attempted. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hi, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t necessarily need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Additionally, I believe this taste was their least excellent one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two provided various sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Diss
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply great customer service and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Additionally, I likewise found out that they use a DIY juice kit. This package allows you to develop something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.