Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Drip Tip
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and extraordinary customer support. They provide a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they want to offer a great, affordable choices. Vape Tank Drip Tip
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you might acquire directly from the supplier. We receive commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The business is special in numerous methods. Furthermore, they even feature a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order small amounts of different tastes you want to attempt. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it normally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Drip Tip
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like each e-juice maker. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the unique aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer numerous mixing options. For instance, you can choose from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they enable you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Drip Tip
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just provides an extreme, crude taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is typically difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re practically consuming sugar. In addition, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to tell if it is truly precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied because I love mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I have actually ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hey, what tastes great in consuming, doesn’t always have to taste equally great when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. In addition, I believe this taste was their least remarkable one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 used different feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Drip Tip
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer fantastic customer care and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. In addition, I also found out that they offer a Do It Yourself juice set. This set permits you to develop something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They offer some of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are lots of options to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.