Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Dry Hit
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and amazing client service. They use a substantial variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer an excellent, inexpensive alternatives. Vape Tank Dry Hit
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you might acquire directly from the company. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The company is unique in many ways. In addition, they even feature a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order percentages of different tastes you wish to attempt. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it usually implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, most companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Dry Hit
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice manufacturer. They mostly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the distinct aspect of their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they offer several blending alternatives. For example, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they allow you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Dry Hit
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only gives a harsh, unrefined taste however also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is frequently hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re almost consuming sugar. Additionally, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is truly precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that permits them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, though, but I was rather dissatisfied since I love mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever tried. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes good in consuming, does not always have to taste equally good when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. Furthermore, I think this taste was their least remarkable one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 provided different sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Dry Hit
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply great customer service and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Furthermore, I also discovered that they offer a Do It Yourself juice package. This kit permits you to create something that matches your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They provide some of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are lots of choices to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild previously, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.