Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Gets Warm
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and unbelievable client service. They use a huge array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer an excellent, affordable options. Vape Tank Gets Warm
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you may buy directly from the company. We get commissions from these service providers, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The company is distinct in many ways. In addition, they even feature a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase percentages of different flavors you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it typically implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Gets Warm
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the like each e-juice manufacturer. They mainly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the special thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they provide a number of mixing options. For instance, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they allow you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Gets Warm
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only provides an extreme, unrefined taste but also congests the atomizer. We found that it increase some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is frequently tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re almost consuming sugar. Furthermore, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to tell if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that enables them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, though, but I was rather dissatisfied since I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes good in consuming, does not always have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The very same is the case with this flavor. Furthermore, I think this taste was their least excellent one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 provided various experience to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Finally, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Gets Warm
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer excellent customer support and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I also found out that they offer a DIY juice set. This set enables you to produce something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of options to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.