Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Getting Hot
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and extraordinary customer care. They provide a big array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to offer a fantastic, affordable choices. Vape Tank Getting Hot
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you may purchase directly from the company. We receive commissions from these companies, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The business is special in lots of ways. In addition, they even feature a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge catalog of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy small amounts of various tastes you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it generally implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, most companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Getting Hot
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the same as every other e-juice manufacturer. They mostly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the unique thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they use numerous blending options. For instance, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they permit you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Getting Hot
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just gives an extreme, crude taste however also congests the atomizer. We found that it increase some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is typically hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re practically drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also features a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that allows them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed because I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes good in consuming, does not necessarily need to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. In addition, I think this taste was their least impressive one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided various experience to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Getting Hot
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer terrific client service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I also learnt that they use a Do It Yourself juice package. This package enables you to develop something that matches your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They use some of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of options to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.