Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Harsh
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and unbelievable customer support. They use a huge array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they want to offer a fantastic, low-priced choices. Vape Tank Harsh
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you may purchase straight from the company. We receive commissions from these providers, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The business is special in lots of ways. In addition, they even include a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order small amounts of various flavors you want to try. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it normally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, many business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Harsh
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like every other e-juice producer. They primarily provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they use a number of mixing alternatives. For instance, you can pick from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Harsh
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only provides a severe, crude taste however likewise blocks the atomizer. We found that it increase some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is often difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re almost drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun planned. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that permits them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, however, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I like mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I’ve ever attempted. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hey, what tastes excellent in eating, does not always need to taste equally great when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I believe this taste was their least remarkable one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two offered different sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Harsh
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply great customer care and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Furthermore, I likewise found out that they offer a DIY juice package. This kit permits you to create something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They use a few of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.