Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Heads
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and incredible client service. They provide a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they want to offer a terrific, low-priced choices. Vape Tank Heads
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you might acquire straight from the provider. We receive commissions from these providers, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The business is unique in many ways. Furthermore, they even include a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy percentages of various tastes you wish to attempt. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it normally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, many companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Heads
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They mostly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the distinct feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer several blending options. For example, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they enable you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Heads
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only gives a severe, unrefined taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We found that it increase some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is typically tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re almost drinking sugar. In addition, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is truly precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that enables them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, though, but I was rather dissatisfied since I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I have actually ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes excellent in eating, does not necessarily have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Furthermore, I think this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 provided various feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Heads
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer terrific customer support and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Furthermore, I likewise found out that they provide a DIY juice kit. This set enables you to produce something that matches your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their popularity has skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of options to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild previously, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.