Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Holder
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and unbelievable client service. They use a big array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to offer a fantastic, inexpensive choices. Vape Tank Holder
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may buy directly from the supplier. We receive commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The business is unique in numerous ways. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy percentages of various flavors you wish to try. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it generally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, many business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Holder
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like each e-juice manufacturer. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the special aspect of their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they provide several mixing options. For example, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Holder
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only provides an extreme, unrefined taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is typically tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re nearly consuming sugar. In addition, it also features a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun planned. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is truly precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that enables them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, however, however I was rather disappointed because I enjoy mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever tried. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hi, what tastes good in eating, does not necessarily need to taste similarly great when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. Furthermore, I believe this flavor was their least remarkable one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided different feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Holder
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply great customer support and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Furthermore, I also found out that they provide a DIY juice set. This package allows you to create something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They use a few of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are lots of options to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.