Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Jewelry
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and unbelievable customer care. They provide a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to supply a fantastic, low-cost choices. Vape Tank Jewelry
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brand names so that you might acquire directly from the provider. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The business is distinct in lots of ways. In addition, they even include a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase percentages of various tastes you wish to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it usually suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, the majority of business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Jewelry
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like each e-juice maker. They mostly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the distinct thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they provide numerous blending options. For instance, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they allow you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Jewelry
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only provides a severe, crude taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is often tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to tell if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that permits them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied because I love mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever attempted. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes great in eating, does not necessarily have to taste similarly great when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. In addition, I think this flavor was their least impressive one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 used different sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Finally, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Jewelry
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply excellent customer support and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Furthermore, I also found out that they offer a DIY juice set. This package enables you to develop something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their popularity has skyrocketed. They use a few of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild before, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.