Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Juice
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and extraordinary client service. They use a huge array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they want to offer a great, affordable choices. Vape Tank Juice
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you may buy straight from the company. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The business is distinct in many ways. In addition, they even include a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order percentages of various tastes you wish to try. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it usually implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, many companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Juice
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as every other e-juice maker. They mainly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the unique thing about their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they offer numerous blending choices. For instance, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they enable you to select what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Juice
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just provides a severe, crude taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is often hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re almost consuming sugar. Furthermore, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that permits them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, okay, though, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes great in consuming, doesn’t always have to taste similarly great when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. In addition, I believe this flavor was their least remarkable one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided different sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Juice
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide terrific customer care and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Additionally, I also learnt that they use a DIY juice set. This set enables you to produce something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their appeal has gone through the roof. They provide a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are lots of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.