Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Keeps Breaking
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and amazing customer service. They provide a huge array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to supply a great, low-cost alternatives. Vape Tank Keeps Breaking
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you might purchase straight from the service provider. We get commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The business is distinct in lots of methods. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge catalog of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of different tastes you wish to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it normally implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Keeps Breaking
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the like each e-juice producer. They primarily provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they provide numerous mixing choices. For instance, you can pick from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Keeps Breaking
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only offers an extreme, unrefined taste however also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it boost some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is often difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to tell if it is truly precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that permits them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, however, but I was rather dissatisfied because I enjoy mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hi, what tastes great in consuming, does not necessarily need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I believe this taste was their least impressive one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 used different experience to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Keeps Breaking
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply terrific customer care and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. In addition, I also learnt that they provide a DIY juice package. This package permits you to produce something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a factor their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They provide some of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of options to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.