Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Keeps Spinning
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and unbelievable customer support. They use a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to offer a fantastic, low-priced alternatives. Vape Tank Keeps Spinning
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you may purchase straight from the company. We get commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The company is distinct in many methods. Furthermore, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge catalog of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase small amounts of different tastes you wish to try. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it generally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, the majority of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Keeps Spinning
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the same as every other e-juice manufacturer. They primarily use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the special thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they use several mixing choices. For instance, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. Therefore, they enable you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Keeps Spinning
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just gives a severe, crude taste but also congests the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re almost drinking sugar. In addition, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is truly precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that permits them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I like mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I have actually ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes great in eating, does not always need to taste equally great when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. In addition, I think this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two offered various experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Keeps Spinning
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide excellent customer care and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. In addition, I also found out that they offer a DIY juice package. This kit enables you to develop something that matches your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their appeal has skyrocketed. They provide some of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild before, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.