Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank King
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and amazing customer service. They use a big array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to provide a fantastic, inexpensive choices. Vape Tank King
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brands so that you might acquire directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The company is unique in numerous methods. In addition, they even feature a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase percentages of different tastes you want to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it typically implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, many companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank King
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as each e-juice producer. They mainly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the distinct feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer a number of mixing options. For example, you can pick from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they enable you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank King
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just offers an extreme, crude taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is typically tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that allows them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, however, but I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I love mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes excellent in eating, does not always have to taste similarly great when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. Furthermore, I believe this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two used different feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank King
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer fantastic customer care and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Furthermore, I also found out that they use a DIY juice package. This set permits you to develop something that matches your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.