Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Kit
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and unbelievable customer support. They provide a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they want to provide a great, low-cost options. Vape Tank Kit
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you may purchase straight from the service provider. We get commissions from these providers, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The business is unique in lots of ways. Additionally, they even include a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy small amounts of different tastes you want to try. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Kit
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the same as every other e-juice maker. They primarily offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the special aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they use a number of mixing alternatives. For example, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Kit
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just offers a severe, crude taste but also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is often difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re almost drinking sugar. In addition, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that allows them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I have actually ever tried. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes great in consuming, does not always have to taste similarly good when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. In addition, I think this taste was their least excellent one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 offered various sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Kit
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide great customer support and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Additionally, I also discovered that they offer a Do It Yourself juice kit. This package allows you to create something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They offer some of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild previously, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.