Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Light
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and unbelievable customer care. They provide a huge array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to provide a great, low-priced alternatives. Vape Tank Light
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you may purchase straight from the provider. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The company is special in many methods. Furthermore, they even include a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy small amounts of various tastes you want to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it usually implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Light
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice producer. They mainly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the unique feature of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they provide numerous mixing options. For example, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Light
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only offers an extreme, crude taste however likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is typically hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re almost consuming sugar. Furthermore, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to tell if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that enables them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, however, but I was rather dissatisfied because I love mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes great in eating, does not always have to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I think this flavor was their least excellent one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two used various feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Light
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide excellent customer service and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Furthermore, I likewise discovered that they offer a DIY juice set. This package permits you to produce something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They use a few of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.