Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Maintenance
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct flavors and incredible customer service. They use a big array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they want to provide an excellent, inexpensive options. Vape Tank Maintenance
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you might purchase straight from the provider. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The business is unique in lots of methods. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy percentages of different flavors you want to try. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, most companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Maintenance
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like each e-juice manufacturer. They primarily offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the unique thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they provide numerous mixing alternatives. For example, you can pick from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Maintenance
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only gives an extreme, unrefined taste but also congests the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is frequently tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun planned. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that permits them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, however I was rather disappointed since I love mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever tried. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hi, what tastes great in eating, doesn’t always need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The exact same holds true with this flavor. Furthermore, I think this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 provided various sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Finally, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Maintenance
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer great customer care and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Furthermore, I likewise found out that they use a Do It Yourself juice kit. This set permits you to develop something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.