Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Makes Bubbling Noise
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and extraordinary customer support. They offer a big selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer a great, affordable choices. Vape Tank Makes Bubbling Noise
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you might purchase straight from the supplier. We get commissions from these providers, however, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The company is distinct in many ways. In addition, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge catalog of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of various tastes you want to attempt. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it generally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Makes Bubbling Noise
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice maker. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they provide several blending choices. For instance, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they permit you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Makes Bubbling Noise
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just provides a harsh, crude taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it increase some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is often difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re practically consuming sugar. In addition, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that enables them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, however, but I was rather disappointed since I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hi, what tastes excellent in eating, does not always have to taste equally good when vaped. The very same is the case with this flavor. Furthermore, I think this taste was their least impressive one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided various sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Makes Bubbling Noise
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide great customer support and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I also found out that they provide a Do It Yourself juice package. This package enables you to create something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They offer some of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.